The device is intended for stand-alone use or to combine up to 30 devices via an RS-485 inter-face into a network controlled by an Astra-812 Pro or Astra-8945 Pro control panel.
Device operating mode settings for standalone use are configured using jumpers. To operate under the control of an Pro control panel, the device firmware must be replaced.
In standalone mode, the device performs arming/disarming functions as follows:
- using the button, connected to the TM key input;
- using TM keys or devices that generate a TM format code, for example, the Astra-RVC (the As-tra-TRC is used as the TM key);
- using alarm loop indicator buttons.
The device has two basic alarm loop types: “Intrusion” and “Fire.”
- autonomous use or combination via RS-485 interface under the control of the central control panel Astra-8945 Pro or Astra-812 Pro, maximum capacity - 30 devices;
- connection to a PC is provided by the Astra-984 interface module
- the device firmware is updated using firmware update module from the Astra-Pro PKM monitoring software package,
- operating modes of the device are set by the Configuration Module from the PKM Astra-Pro,
- 8 types of loops can be set:
"fire smoke with double event",
"fire smoke with double event with short circuit control",
"fire heat with double event",
"fire combined with a single event",
"fire type with re-request";
- local indication of AL states on the device is not provided.
||12 V DC
|Max current consumption 12 (24) V
|Number of alarm loops connected to the device
|Number of relay outputs
|Number of OC outputs
|RS-485 interface line length
|Number of devices on the interface
||from -30 to +50 °С
|Relative air humidity
||up to 93% at +40°С (without moisture condensation)