1. The Control Panel is configured and maintained using the PKM Astra Pro software (you can download on the website);
2. The Control Panel is powered from external redundant power supplies with a rated voltage of 12V or 24V.
3. Control Panel has two independent power inputs (main and backup) and automatically switches from the main input to the backup and back when the voltage drops.
4. Control Panel has a built-in wireless module for operating with wireless devices of the 433 system system in the amount of up to 192 wireless devices
5. Control Panel has two programmable built-in loops:
- Alarm loop 1 (terminals Z1-GND) – in the factory settings - the Control input of the generic signal "Power supply failure", can be configured as alarm or emergency,
- Alarm loop 2 (terminals Z2-GND) – no factory settings, can be configured as alarm or emergency (cannot be used for power control);
6. Control Panel has a built-in RS-485 interface with a capacity of 64 addresses for connecting extenders.
7. The built-in RS-485 interface, in the absence of extenders, can be used to communicate with a PC through the Astra-984 interface device to perform configuration and monitoring functions (except for changing firmware).
8. The Control Panel has a USB 2.0 interface for communication with a PC via a USB 2.0 AM/BM cable and provides:
- configuring the parameters of the Control Panel, extenders connected via the RS-485 interface, and registered addressable wired and wireless devices;
- viewing information about events and the status of all registered devices of the "433 system" and "Astra-A", as well as loops, separate or located in the devices of the systems;
- update of Control Panel firmware and built-in modules;
- update firmware for addressable detectors of the Astra-A system;
9. Control Panel has inputs for connecting TM or WD readers;
10. Control Panel has 1 slot for installing a plug-in module Astra-GSM (PAK Astra), Astra-LAN (PAK Astra) or Astra-RS-485 (modules are not included in the delivery set of the Control Panel, they are supplied separately):
- the Astra-LAN (PAK Astra) provides information exchange with the Astra cloud server over the Internet via the Ethernet 10/100 Base-T network interface for the purpose of remote monitoring and control of the Control Panel (Security Hub mobile application, CrossArm);
- the Astra-GSM (PAK Astra) provides for the sending of messages over the cellular network in SMS text, voice formats, as well as the exchange of information with the Astra cloud server for the purpose of remote monitoring and сontrol of the Control Panel (Security Hub mobile application, CrossArm);
- The Astra-RS-485 module provides the Control Panel with an additional, independent of the built-in, RS-485 interface for communication with a PC, when the built-in Control Panel interface is used to connect extenders.
11. Inputs/outputs to the Control Panel for Astra-LAN (PAK Astra) and Astra-RS-485 modules are provided using an additional terminal board supplied with the modules.
12. Control Panel provides:
1) performing actions (registration, status processing, Control) with 64 expansion units in total on the RS-485 interface line, of which:
- up to 8 pcs. of Astra-814 keypad ,
- up to 16* addressable extenders of different types: Astra-WE 433, RPA extenders (one RPA provides connection to a total of up to 250 addressable devices of the Astra-A system: detectors 42A, 43A, 45A, AM, BRA, BPA, as well as connecting up to 32 non-address ILS),
- up to 30 wired HE extenders,
- up to 64 IU indication units, BR relay blocks (taking into account the total capacity of the interface);
2) performing actions (registration, status processing, Control) with 999 addressable hardwired and wireless devices in total in various combinations of the 433 system, Astra-A subsystems operating through the corresponding types of extenders, of which:
- up to 192 wireless devices of the 433 system system;
- up to 999 address devices of the Astra-A system when using RPA,
- up to 512 fire detectors,
- up to 96 BRA relay blocks,
- up to 96 blocks of signal-launching BPA,
- up to 8 wireless keypads 8131,
3) registration of up to 250 IDs (PIN codes, key fobs, TM keys, Wiegand keys);
4) support for up to 50 readers;
5) support for the operation of the Astra-KTM-S wired keypad;
6) creation of up to 250 logical partitions of the following types: alarm, fire single event, fire double event, emergency, temperature;
7) up to 250 users;
8) operation of up to 250 system outputs located in the Control Panel and extenders registered in the Control Panel;
9) event log of up to 10,000 events (with the date and time of the event);
10) remote notification via communicators:
- Astra-LAN (PAK Astra) in the format of Astra cloud - 1 recipient,
- Astra-GSM (PAK Astra) in the format Astra cloud - 1 recipient,
- Astra-GSM (PAK Astra) in SMS/voice format - up to 8 recipients, each of which can be assigned the main and backup channels for messaging with individual settings for formats, types of notifications and groups of sections, priority;
12) display of notifications on 4 built-in two-colour LED indicators.