Astra-814 Pro keypad is designed to operate as part of the system with Astra-812 Pro or Astra-8945 Pro control panel.
Keypad provides the following functions:
- entering PIN codes to control the system;
- display of notifications received from the control panel on the display, buzzer and LEDs;
- control the system using iButton keys;
- control of relay output Relay1 by command from the control panel.
Connection and communication between the keypad and the control panel via a two-wire RS-485 interface. The maximum number of connected (registered) keypads is 8 pcs.
Keypad is powered from external redundant power supply with a rated voltage of 12 V or 24 V.
Keypad has two independent power inputs (main and backup), switching between them occurs automatically when the power supply voltage drops below the
Keypad has an input for monitoring the generic signal "Failure" of power supplies (terminals Zone1, GND).
- operating as part of a system with a control panel of the Pro series (Astra-8945 Pro, Astra-812 Pro);
- up to 8 hardwired keypads supported on the RS-485 interface;
- arming/disarming by entering a PIN-code with assigned permissions;
- information about current events on the display;
- sound signaling about the presence of a new event;
- view the status of devices, partitions, notification zones and system events;
- evacuation system control;
- one led for displaying the state of power, 8 programmable leds for the generic status of partitions;
- wall tampering control;
- universal input for connecting readers of TM identifiers.
||10 to 27 V DC
|Max current consumption 12 (24) V
||110 (120) mA
|RS-485 interface line length
||from -10 to +55 °С
|Relative air humidity
||up to 93% at +40°С (without moisture condensation)