1. Main function:
- Receiving notifications from the control device via the wired interface RS-485CONTROL DEVICE,
- Displaying the generic state of the system based on the CONTROL PANEL or WIRELESS EXTENDER on 8 system indicators,
- Displaying the states of CONTROL PANEL logical partitions or Wireless devices registered in WIRELESS EXTEND-ER on 38 indicators,
- Sound signaling of incoming notifications,
- Accepting Touch Memory identifiers from the TM input and trans-ferring them to the CONTROL PANEL.
2. Assigning of indicators to partitions or Wireless device is done from a PC through the software PKM Astra Pro in accordance with the Instructions for CONTROL PANEL.
3. IU has two independent power inputs (main and backup),
4. IU has an input for monitoring the external power sources (terminals ZONE),
5. IU has the ability to connect to the RS-485 CONTROL PANEL ring interface using Astra-A ILS short circuit isolators.
6. IU is powered by external redundant DC sources with a nominal voltage of 12 V or 24 V.
- operation with control panel Astra series Pro (Astra-812 Pro, Astra-8945 Pro) or radio extender Astra-WE 433,
- information exchange with CP or WE via wired interface RS-485;
- three-color indication,
- sound notifications;
- muting button;
- two power inputs (main and backup),
- one input (Zone) for monitoring the external power source,
- one input for connecting readers of TM identifiers,
- assigning leds using PKM Astra Pro software.
||from 10 to 27 V DC
|Average current consumption* at 12 (24) V
||62 (55) mA
|Input ZONE parameters:
|Zone terminal voltage in standby mode
|Short circuit current at ZONE terminals
|Resistance of wires connected to the ZONE input (excluding external element)
|Input zone resistance:
||3 to 5 kOhm
||0 to 3 or more than 5 kOhm
||from -10 to +55 °С
|Relative air humidity
||up to 93% at +40°С (without moisture condensation)