Dual channel detector (ceiling mount)
The detector is intended for detection of unauthorized access into an enclosed area, detection of glass breaking of glazed constructions of an enclosed area and generation of an alarm notification by opening contacts of dedicated alarm relay.
- 2 detection channels: PIR channel, acoustic channel;
- ceiling mount;
- microprocessor analysis;
- 2 optoelectronic relays for each channel;
- "alarm memory" mode;
- acoustic channel testing mode;
- tampering control.
- volumetric lens - 360°
- discrete sensitivity adjustment;
- resistance to external light not less than 6500 lx.
- detection of destruction of ordinary glass, protected by a polymer film, reinforced, patterned, multilayer building, tempered flat;
- discrete sensitivity adjustment.
|diameter of PIR detection zone (2.4 m height installation)||6 m|
|diameter of PIR detection zone (3.6 m height installation)||9 m|
|PIR detection zone angle||360°|
|acoustic detection zone range||6 m|
|recommended installation height||2.4 to 3.6 m|
|supply voltage||8 to 15 V|
|max current consumption||21 mА|
|resistance of the circuit included in the alarm loop||8 Ohm|
|Overall dimensions||91x31 mm|
|Temperature range||from -20 to +50 °С|
|Relative humidity||up to 95% at +35 °С|